Thursday, April 16, 2009

AMAZING TIMES...

Woke up this morning and realized I'm only here for 2 more weeks and then my life takes on a new chapter. I'll be living out of a bag for awhile. The artwork for the "No Apologies" cd is coming out great. I made everything by hand and some of the pieces look like they could hang in galleries to me. But I'm biased. I'm such a perfectionist, that by the time I finish anything, I tend to like my work. Until I go onto the next thing.

Then the new travels begin. I've decided to leap both feet into the unknown and I'm excited about it. I've changed everything else in my life, why not my living situation too? First Florida, then back to Europe. 

Something shifted for me this week. Not sure what. It feels good and happened overnight. I guess sometimes you do the work, thinking you're going nowhere, and then it clicks and we're forever changed. Amazing times....

No comments: