Monday, July 13, 2009

In The Crosshairs of Clueless

I have to say, it's really weird to have nothing to do. There are some errands to run, but I tried earlier and that didn't go so well. Every store I went into looking for what I thought I needed, was closed, or didn't have it. I think the universe is telling me to do nothing. Sit still. This is a confusing existence for me.

I admit, it's nice to feel my life slowing down. I don't have a stack of phone calls to make or emails to write. I could certainly find things like that to do, but I'm not going to. I'm going to step into what's difficult for me because I know that's where my freedom ultimately will come from.

I don't know what direction my journey is going. I don't live anywhere at the moment and I'm feeling that. I feel uprooted.

What I do know is this:
Ever since I've started living like this, my emotions are deeper. Buildings look taller. Streets seem wider...and narrower. The sky is more blue. The breeze is more refreshing, and people are more interesting. This year feels better than the last. And as my understanding grows, so does my love and faith in myself.

So, today my mood is happily clueless. They should add that as an option for one of the Myspace "moods".

No comments: