Monday, June 16, 2008

I have a problem. Every time I go to Home Depot I wind up buying some weird crap for an art project. It's like I think it's Michael's Toys and Hobby shop in there. Most of the ideas don't work. Half the time I don't even end up finishing or doing it at all. So I wind up with cabinets full of copper piping I never made that frame out of, or spray paint I was going to put that cool design on my nightstand with. Tonight I went in for 2 light bulbs and a fuse. Came out with a bag full of plastic signs. "For Rent", "Sorry We're Closed", "Exit", etc. The idea? A collage. I know. Sounds lame...and I'm sure it will be. I don't even know what it means, but I think it's going in my bathroom. I was in a crap mood. What can I say? I guess if tonight freedom looks like 20 signs and some fishing wire, I'm in.

Album note....I was in Florida last week filming part of the live DVD that will accompany the "No Apologies" cd and Jack's new tv show. Here's a pic from the set. I think it's gonna be great. HD is amazing!

No comments: